Lizzie has a BA Honours Degree and is on the path to a Master of Science Degree in Real Estate Development.
As well as having experience in the commercial sector, Lizzie has also worked in residential surveying at our sister company Charles Parker Bennett Surveyors.
Currently Lizzie works as part of the Parkinson Real Estate Agency Team, providing a facility designed to meet individual client’s requirements in the sale and acquisition of properties, as well as providing advice on how to increase revenue and minimise liabilities.
- Assisting with Secured Lending Valuations of a number of large portfolios and a Rent Appraisal Portfolio to include 106, 59 & 26 units.
Landlord and Tenant
- Undertaking the management of the tenant and landlord relationship, lease renewals, rent reviews, interpretations of lease terms and landlord and tenant lease negotiations.
Measurement and Inspection
- Having knowledge in and utilising the principles of measurement and inspection for different purposes, identifying method and type of construction.
- Dealing with commercial acquisitions and disposals for clients, along with offering a high standard of advice regarding marketability and an insight to the local market.
- Lizzie has experience in producing comprehensive agency reports and responding proactively to all enquiries.